Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Wrapping myself in the flag.

I have just realized something about myself that I want to get onto paper(Ha). My end goal, what I really want at the end of all of my training and competing and improving, is to be asked to wear my countries colors in an international competition. I know this sounds crazy but it isn't as bad as it sounds. The US sends an aged group Davis cup team to an international tennis tournament every year with age groups starting at 35 and ending at 90 so I have a lot of time there. Also qualifying for an ITU World Cup Triathalon in your age group permits you to wear the red white and blue. I had no idea that this was what I wanted until this morning but I do know that I am willing to work to get it. Bring on the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment