Sunday, June 29, 2014

I read a book yesterday, yea the whole book!

It was called "Lets Forget This Ever Happened" by Jenny Lawson and if you have a random sense of humor( Like me) I suggest you check it out immediately. It is part memoir, part comedy and all well written in a sort of awesome rambly sprawl. It was good enough that apart from training it consumed me for an entire day so that should say something if you know me. So there you go, I suggest that you find it and read it and let me know what you think! I am training today, of course, hitting and swimming and running and biking various distances that no one probably cares about. Wife is out of town visiting her parents so I am a bit lonely but my severe introversion makes that easy to deal with. Often when she is gone I read books that I have read a million times because it is like visiting friends. So yea that's all, I need to figure out some sort of structure for posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment